For all children aged five to eight
• Eight one-hour sessions, held over eight weeks
• Emphasis on fun and being active
• Focus on developing your child's movement skills
• Great first introduction to cricket or continuation from last years programme.
• Safe and fully accredited
• Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
• Easy online registration
Every child that registers will receive a backpack full of goodies.
The programme is suitable for all children new to cricket and sport as the sessions are designed to teach the basic skills of the game. Every child will earn stars as the weeks progress that match the skills learned during the programme:
• Batting – hitting a moving ball
• Throwing – underarm and overarm
• Catching – small and large balls
• Bowling – overarm
• Running – lots of movement
• Teamwork – fun games with friends
• Communication – the basics of cricket
• Spirit of Cricket – how to respect others
Registration opens soon online at: https://www.ecb.co.uk/play/all-stars
Come along and join us at Brislington cricket club on Friday 12th May 2018 18:00-19:00!
Updated 22:15 - 23 Jan 2018 by Steve Whitemore
They train on the same night as the other juniors (under 9’s upwards) and the ladies team- Everyone’s welcome to join!